Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What's new at TK's....cypress trees & candles

Miniature cypress trees are a great way to accent your home for the holidays. You can use them on your dining room table to create a table scape and they are the perfect size for a mantle or as an accent piece anywhere in the home. I have an old farmhouse and I use them on my breezeway window sill intermingled with lanterns, it adds such a charming touch.
They are a great hostess or teacher gift or for a loved one that may be in a convalescent home.
The trees can be potted in any type container, I like to use a glass cube with cranberries surrounding the plant, but you can use pottery, silver, milk glass, basically whatever is going to compliment your holiday decor.We just received a shipment of the trees and will be offering them in the glass cube for $14.99.
The individual plants without a decorative container are $7.99 each.
Stop in to pick up yours today & receive a free calendar.
 


We also have a brand new line of candles that I just love &; I'm sure that you will too! These candles are different from the traditional LED ones, the flame looks so real that you have to touch them to see if they are real! I can't wait to use them at home in my windows during the Holiday Season!
At the present time we have ivory pillars in 5 & 7 inch, they have a very light vanilla fragrance.
The 5" pillars are $35.00 and the 7" are $45.00
They are available for rental for weddings as well.



















think.shop.buy.local









No comments:

Post a Comment